Paste your Google Webmaster Tools verification code here

Book a massage at the normal rate and nominate someone you know that really wants a massage but cannot afford it.

Recently I was visited by an employee of Social Deal to convince me to participate in their campaign. The deal goes something like this: Social Deal offers my massages at a discount of about 60% and from the other 40% I get two-thirds of Social Deal as compensation. It will give me a lot of newcustomers and my practice will flourish like never before.

applausThe friendly salesman said (and I’m not cynical): “just say yes”. Based on previous experiences, I never say just yes, but ask a few days time to think it over. Also this time, and during these days I asked myself what the social aspect of Socialdeal is all about and I could find no answer. The entrepreneur offers his service at such a low rate that possible buyers are likely to say “oh what can happen to me, I’ll do it because it’s almost for free.” Socialdeal calls this impulse buying. But what is social about that?

sociaal1So I asked myself “how can I make a social offer?” And as you already read, this is the outcome:
Book a massage at the normal rate and nominate someone you know that really wants a massage but cannot pay for it. This person will get the  massage for free. Did you book for a half-hour, your friend, son, daughter, neighbor, colleague or acquaintance will get half an hour. Did you book for an hour massage, your nominee will also get an hour.

In this deal I will be happy with half of the normal rate and that’s okay because I support this way of making things possible.

WP_20150508_006This offer will be active from March 21st till May 21st.  What I would like to ask you as the reader of this message is to share it and if you like make use of it.

 

Facebooktwitterlinkedin